This is a refreshing and easy to make cocktail that is sheer joy in a glass.
What you’ll need –
- Collins Glass
- 30mL Brogan’s Way Passionfruithusk Gin
- 30mL Brogan’s Way Passionfruit Gin Liqueur
- 10mL sugar syrup
- The pulp of 1 passionfruit
- 60ml of Soda water
- Add ½ of the passionfruit pulp and all of the other ingredients (except the Soda water) to a cocktail shaker.
- Add a small scoop of ice and shake it vigourously.
- Strain into your collins glass over ice and top up with the Soda water.
- Garnish with the rest of the passionfruit pulp
Or come say hi by visiting our distillery door at 61 North Street, Richmond.