One of our favourites. Fresh, tasty and subtle spice. So easy to make at home.
What you will need
- A Rock Glass or Julep Cup if you have one
- 50mL Brogan’s Way Vodka
- 15mL Fresh Lime Juice
- 15mL Sugar Syrup
- 25mL Ginger Ale
- A few lime wedges & few sprigs of mint
- Muddle a lime wedge and mint spirit in a cocktail shaker.
- Add the sugar syrup, vodka, ginger ale and a scoop of ice.
- Shake until ice cold.
- Strain into the glass over ice.
- Optional, top with another 25mL of ginger ale.
- Garnish with the the remanning lime wedge and mint.
Need we say more?