One of our favourites. Fresh, tasty and subtle spice. So easy to make at home.
- A Rock Glass or Julep Cup if you have one
- 50mL Brogan’s Way Batch Zero Vodka
- 15mL Fresh Lime Juice
- 15mL Sugar Syrup
- 25mL Ginger Ale (not Ginger Beer)
- A few Lime Wedges & few Sprigs of Mint
The way to do it –
- Muddle a lime wedge and mint spirit in a cocktail shaker.
- Add the sugar syrup, gin, ginger ale and a scoop of ice.
- Shake unit very cold.
- Strain into the glass over ice.
- Optional, top with another 25mL of ginger ale.
- Garnish with the the remanning lime wedge and mint.
Need we say more.